WE'RE THE KENNEDY'S....HOW CUTE! :) WE GOT MARRIED 2007, WE HAVE A DOG NAME BREWN AND HAVE THE CUTEST BABies JANE & JET !!! THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND SO FUN. WE LIKE TO WATCH MOVIES, GO FISHING, BOATING, PLAY SPORTS, 4-WHEEL, AND PRETTY MUCH JUST HAVE FUN BEING TOGETHER!
SCENTSY VOTE....
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
What is the best smellin' scentsy smell?????? I need to know so I can get one so my house doesn't smell like butt!!!!
I love Sticky Cinnamon Bun, Cinnamon Vanilla, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Toasted Apple Butter and Oatmeal Cookie! Yeah I think anything is better than butt jon!! You are so funny! :)
Anonymous said…
Joni! It's Kim from beyond spa!! How are you? I had my baby and she is so adorable. Are you pregnant? I'm guessing you are or else you wouldn't be asking the gender of your baby. Congratulations!! Come check out my blog... kimandchance.blogspot.com
Add caption DALLAS ZOO WRESTLING CUTE APRONS FROM GRANDMA STEPH FOR VALENTINES DAY DAVE BUILT THIS FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!! MAKIN COOKIES
So for those of you who voted for a boy ..............you were 90% WrOnG!! We finally got to go to the doc yesterday and everything is goin good and it is 90% GIRL and we are due March 17th!!!
Comments
I'm so excited for your little punkin' too ;-)