SCENTSY VOTE....

What is the best smellin' scentsy smell?????? I need to know so I can get one so my house doesn't smell like butt!!!!

Comments

Beki Jo said…
I'm not sure which one is best, but any of them will probably be better than butt! You can't go wrong with a Scentsy!
Marriott Family said…
I love Sticky Cinnamon Bun, Cinnamon Vanilla, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Toasted Apple Butter and Oatmeal Cookie! Yeah I think anything is better than butt jon!! You are so funny! :)
Anonymous said…
Joni! It's Kim from beyond spa!! How are you? I had my baby and she is so adorable. Are you pregnant? I'm guessing you are or else you wouldn't be asking the gender of your baby. Congratulations!! Come check out my blog... kimandchance.blogspot.com
Jess and Kip said…
I love sticky cinnamon bun, grove and clove, orange and cranberry and black rasberry and vanilla. Those are my favorite and work wonders!
Andrew said…
skinny dipping!!!!! best scentsy scent ever :) love it, just bought some of it actually!
Craig Altom said…
We really like the black raspberry but I heard that skinny dipping is really awesome too.
Kelly said…
Velvet spice is incred!
Anonymous said…
Get a CandleBreeze
Deru's said…
okay so i just burned a new scent that came out this month called cranberry spice it is to die for you must try it!!! It is awesome for a kitchen
Heidi said…
Pumpkin Roll!!!!
I'm so excited for your little punkin' too ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

candy stand