WE'RE THE KENNEDY'S....HOW CUTE! :) WE GOT MARRIED 2007, WE HAVE A DOG NAME BREWN AND HAVE THE CUTEST BABies JANE & JET !!! THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND SO FUN. WE LIKE TO WATCH MOVIES, GO FISHING, BOATING, PLAY SPORTS, 4-WHEEL, AND PRETTY MUCH JUST HAVE FUN BEING TOGETHER!
OUR BABY!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Some people might be weirded out by these, but deal with it :)
Oh you guys!! I'm so excited for you two! Have you picked a for sure name yet? I like the picture where you can see the baby's spine, (I think that's what it is anyway) that is way cool! congrats!
How awesome is that! Who would be freaked out by that??? I guess if they haven't had a baby but for those of us that have that is priceless!! And to find out everything looks good is a blessing! Glad you are doing well!
Joni I'm so happy for you guys! Its about time someone gets a girl in our family... I'm sure she'll be adorable (wait I should use your vocabulary Precious...) Being a mom is the best in the world, your going to love it!
Add caption DALLAS ZOO WRESTLING CUTE APRONS FROM GRANDMA STEPH FOR VALENTINES DAY DAVE BUILT THIS FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!! MAKIN COOKIES
So for those of you who voted for a boy ..............you were 90% WrOnG!! We finally got to go to the doc yesterday and everything is goin good and it is 90% GIRL and we are due March 17th!!!
Comments