WE'RE THE KENNEDY'S....HOW CUTE! :) WE GOT MARRIED 2007, WE HAVE A DOG NAME BREWN AND HAVE THE CUTEST BABies JANE & JET !!! THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND SO FUN. WE LIKE TO WATCH MOVIES, GO FISHING, BOATING, PLAY SPORTS, 4-WHEEL, AND PRETTY MUCH JUST HAVE FUN BEING TOGETHER!
mexico...jane's sleepover at grandma and grandpa's
Looks like so much fun! Jane is SOO cute!I love that picture with her with her coat on. Darling! What are you guys doing on New Years Eve? I havent seen you FoReveR!
How fun! Jane is precious, and Steph never called me for some "calming down" so I assume all was well, but I bet she missed you. See you tonight (I believe I am going to die, but hopefully it will still be fun).
Hey Joni- long time! Sorry to stalk you on your blog, but I wasn't sure of another way to get ahold of you. I am throwing Amy Behunin (DeHaan) a baby shower and she would like to invite you. Could you e-mail me your address? Thanks so much!
Add caption DALLAS ZOO WRESTLING CUTE APRONS FROM GRANDMA STEPH FOR VALENTINES DAY DAVE BUILT THIS FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!! MAKIN COOKIES
So for those of you who voted for a boy ..............you were 90% WrOnG!! We finally got to go to the doc yesterday and everything is goin good and it is 90% GIRL and we are due March 17th!!!
Comments
P.S. Love your pictures! So much fun.
celesteleigh@gmail.com