So long WSU!!!!











THANK YOU THANK YOU....I'M A GRADUATE!!! FINALLY!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Comments

Andrew said…
Congrats!!! I saw jess and travis at graduation and we decided we all need to get together for a barbeque!! what do you think?
brittyd said…
hahahaha. Joni, YOU are hilarious. I love your pictures. And you are DONE with school forever. I really can't even fathom that feeling. Good job!
YAY! I'm so excited for you... I love the picture of you with your hands in the air! =) And of course the one of your adorable little family!
CONGRATS!!!! Doesnt it feel Great!!
C and MC said…
You crack me up with that last one. good jarb.
Ryan and Hetz said…
Yeah! I love those pictures. I still have to blog the picture of the graduation man Ryan made outside our house. That was so much fun!!!
ur so funny love the pic!!!! congrats
Jess and Whitni said…
Congrats!!!! I bet ur so glad to finally be done =) yahoo! I love the pic of Jane with your hat on,... sooo cute!
Brook Parker said…
Congrats, that is so exciting!!!

Popular posts from this blog

candy stand